My 2 lovely sons are:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Contradictions

Life is full of contradictions. On one hand we hope for this, on the other, we wish it never happens.

Looking after George and managing the household is indeed very tiring for me. Often at times, I think if I made the right decision to stay at home to be a homemaker. But of course, I will never regret this choice I make. It is tiring & taxing, but fulfilling.

I always look at George asking him when he wants to grow up to be a big boy so that I do not have to spend so much time and effort looking after him. On the other hand, I also do not wish he will grow up so fast so that I can hug, cuddle, play with him more...

Time passes real fast. I need to cherish all the time I have with George now.

No comments: