It is really not easy to look after a child all alone at home, doing household chores, cooking meals for hubby and little George.
Everyday, Im cracking my brain on what I should cook for George. I want to introduce him to a wide variety of food to ensure that he has a good source of nutrients and also to prevent him into becoming a fussy eater in future. But this does not come easily for me. It takes a lot of effort to prepare meals for him. Often at times, I find that my time is insufficient. If George cooperates, it will be great. But often at times, when he sees me in the Kitchen, he will crawl there excitedly with his toys.
Now, Im thinking of what breakfast should I give him instead of the usual cereal or bread with milk. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I hope I can achieve what I aim for.


No comments:
Post a Comment