My 2 lovely sons are:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Im not a Super Hero. Im tired!

Recently, someone told me:

"You are not a Super Hero. Do not try to do everything by yourself. You need to find some ways to outsource your chores and rest. There must be a contingency plan."

Yes, Im tired. I won't admit Im not. But what can I do. I have no choice but to hang in there. I also wish I could have all the help I need. Too much things have happened which were too much for me to take. I will share when time is ripe.

Meanwhile, I will try to rest as much as I could now.

1 comment:

Edison's Mum said...

Hi HL,
Find a part-time helper to do houseworks... and maybe ordering food catering so that you don't have to cook..

Don't put on extra stress on yourself, ok?

Take care.. Be happy!