My 2 lovely sons are:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome 2010!

2009 was a totally different year for me. From a full time working person, I decided to switch to a full time Mum after George is delivered. For me, I feel that it is very important to look after my own children. Witnessing his milestones were so so much precious and dear to me. To my friends, they always felt that Im wasting my talent by staying at home to be a full time mum, as well as losing my own source of income. But I do not regret on the path that I have chosen.

Looking towards a brand new year 2010, there are more decisions that I need to make. It is going to be a more challenging year for me, with my 2nd bundle of joy, joining our family in February. I have tough decisions to make. I hope I can manage all the things that are coming my way. I guess I will be singing this song very often in 2010!

I can do all things, thru Christ who strengthens me
I can do all things, thru Christ who strengthens me
I can do all things thru, Christ who strengthens me

I pray that Lord will continue to give me the strength to overcome all things and continue to give me a strong and healthy body.

A Blessed New Year to everyone!

No comments: