My 2 lovely sons are:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

My Freezer is full again!

There is no more empty space in my freezer to store breastmilk again. Jayden has yet to turn 4 months and I'm not going to stop expressing BM because of this constraint. So, this morning, I gave George 8oz as his "wake up" milk. I guess this is my only way out. Just pray hard that George won't reject the BM. This is the best milk for my sons. I regretted not starting BM earlier with George as I was afraid that my BM is insufficient for Jayden.

I will keep expressing BM till Jayden turns 6 months, and will slowly stop after that. But I hope the "stock" will last till Jayden turns 9 months. Of course, I'm stopping EBM few months earlier as compared to the time when George was a baby. Now with 2 kids, situation are alot more challenging. Therefore, I need stop BM earlier for Jayden.

My hardworking freezer!

No comments: