My 2 lovely sons are:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday and I got a surprise visit by my friend. She came to my house and bought me a birthday cake. It was so sweet of her! Below was the cake she bought:


Of course there was another celebration with my baby and hubby at night. Now with a baby, it is very incovenient to go out for celebration. Just a simple one at home with a birthday cake. However, this is my first birthday with my darling baby. So, even a simplest celebration will be a joyous occasion for me.
Hmm... should know how old I am by counting on the number of candles, rite?





1 comment:

Edison's Mum said...

Hi Ling'er,
Happy Belated Birthday! I'm sure this year's birthday is the most special to you cos you are celebrating this special day with lovely George!

Bee Bee