My 2 lovely sons are:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Baby in walker

My baby really likes to be inside the walker. As he can zoom around the house himself, see things at a different angle, he is always so fascinated when he comes to a corner where he has never been before.

Hmm... all of you should know, we can't be carrying our baby in our hands always when they cry. They wanted to be carried because they are too tired of lying down for too long. They want to be upright like us and see things they want. So walker really help me quite abit.

Video to show my family and relatives how fast my baby is growing. Currently he only has "Reversing License". Wahahah....


Some pics of him as well:

Hey friends, I really love to fist. :-)

I wish... I wish....

2 comments:

SAHM Discoveries said...

Ms Kao, Georgie really has your character leh...likes to laugh and talk so much...kekekeke...he's really cute!!!

Huey Ling said...

Wahahaha.... yes, he really like to talk, laugh & play.