My 2 lovely sons are:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Chinese New Year us just round the corner. I wish all of you a Blessed and Prosperous New Year. May good health be with you always! Stay happy and cheery!

Talking about CNY, Im so busy now packing my clothes, hubby's and of course my lil darling's! CNY is a time for reunion and which is why im so busy packing now to head back to Malaysia tmr. To be frank, I prefer staying at my own house as I can do anything I wish. Going back to a house which does not belongs to me makes be so restricted. So many things cannot be done as there are alot of eyes looking at you. Sigh... :( But friends, I will be back to Singapore soon! I will catch things up with you when Im back. Wait for me, ya!

Talk aside, let me show all of you a pic of my darling with his new hat.

No comments: