Another great milestone for my baby! My baby is now teething. He now has 2 lower teeths. Actually this is quite surprising to me. Altough I knew he was going to teeth soon, I did not expect him to teeth even he was quite cranky lately. I started solid food on him 2 weeks ago and he was constipated. I guess he has been taking exclusive breastmilk and introducing rice cereal to him was tough for his digestive system and which was why he was constipated.
I consider myself lucky as my baby is not as cranky as what people described teething process to be. However, my baby is having restless nights, kept waking up in the middle of the night almost hourly to cry a little while. I need to wake up to cuddle him and put him back to his cot again when pacified. This is tiring for me, but for my baby's sake, I must endure through.


No comments:
Post a Comment