My 2 lovely sons are:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

George's transformation

Last time when George was young, alot of people like to call him "Ah Pui", which means "Ah Fat". I did not understand why as I did not feel that he was very fat at that time. My brother keep asking me not to feed him with so much milk. Everyone was so afraid he will become obese. Hahahaha..
Looking back all his photos, I realised he was indeed very chubby when he was young.

The day he was born.


1-2 months.


2-3 months, see his "lotus" hand.


3-4 months. This is the month he was shaved bald.


4-5 months.


5-6 months, he likes to stick his middle finger. It is still the same till now.


6-7 months.


7-8 months. My boss at home.


8-9 months. He is really a very cheerful boy.


9-10 months. Laughing heartily.


10-11 months. Macho George.


11-12 months.


12-13 months.


13-14 months.


14-15 months.

No comments: