My 2 lovely sons are:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Welcome to our big Family - Little Jayden!

Its another cycle for me to go through again. My 2nd bundle of joy joined our big family last Friday. Labour was quick for me and the pain this time was totally different from the pain I delivered George. Going through labour can be scary, but enjoyable. The moments will always be deeply engraved in my mind. Till now, I can still remember the moments of labour stages and processes when I delivered George.

My second bundle of joy's name is Jayden. We just registered his birth yesterday. Next thing we need to do will be his Malaysia's birth cert, passport, long term social visit pass. But before moving on to all the paperwork stuffs, we need to bring Jayden for photo taking. This is going to be tough as newborns are always in their dreamland. We need a photo of him with his eyes wide open.

Now, I'm experiencing breast engorgement & sore nipples again. It is really painful for me, but have to endure for the sake of my little bub. Everything is worth it. Milk supply is more than demand so Im starting to store the milk in the freezer again. For my friends who reads my blog, can you still remember the freezer we bought to store breastmilk exclusively?? Kekeke...

Besides having to deal with a newborn baby, I also have to cope with this transition period for George. With Jayden, he seems to be threatened by his presence. Now he keeps clinging on to me or his daddy. He keeps crying till his voice turns hoarse. Whenever he sees me carrying his brother, he will look at me with a sad look or just cry. He is very jeolous with me carrying his brother and he wants to be carried also. But I cannot carry him now. I feel sad seeing George becoming into another person who laugh and smile so much lesser now. I hope George will overcome this soon and welcome his brother happily to our family!

2 comments:

SAHM Discoveries said...

Congrats again Ms Kao!
Regarding George jealously...i wanted to share with u how other parents do it over here.

The parents here will get a present on behalf of the newborn for the elder sibling. So when they reached home wif the newborn upon discharged from the hospital, they will hand the present together with the newborn to the elder sibling, indicating that this present is from the newborn.

But this way is not 100% proof as it really depends on individual kid. Perhaps u can try this out tho it might be abit too late if u have not done this...

Huey Ling said...

I have already done this. It doesn't help much. I guess the phase of jeolousy is a stage whereby almost all parents have to go through especially with a Kid in their toddler years. All my attention now is still on George and Jayden is being looked after by the confinement auntie.

I just hope that George will overcome everything after my confinement.