My 2 lovely sons are:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

George in his terrible 2s

George is in his terrible 2s now. It is really very horrible. It started about 1-2 weeks ago. Now he will throw tantrums suddenly, screaming, wailing, stamping his feet, brushing his feet against the floor, etc...

When I really get very irritated by his behaviour, I will spank his bum using my hands and scold him. But at times, I choose to ignore him and let him just vent his tantrums till he is tired. I can't scold George much as Jayden is still young and he is very afraid when I scold George. When my tone gets too loud, he felt frightened, he will cry. When George cries or screams too loud, Jayden will also cry.

I wish everything will be over soon and hope George knows there are other ways to ask for things he wants. Screaming, shouting & crying will not help to get his way through.

No comments: