My 2 lovely sons are:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Blackout

There was a blackout this morning at home. I was still in bed when suddenly my fan stopped moving. I woke up immediately and was thinking, how can there be a blackout in Singapore. I looked outside the window, but saw lights all over. Seeing this, I knew something at home cause the main power to trip.

My hubby tried to turn back on the main power, but it trip again and again. I told him to turn off all the sub power, then turn on the main power and on the sub power one by one to find out which was the "culprit"causing the trip. We found it and check on all power switches and found that it was actually the electric thermo dispensing pot causing it.

Therefore, this week we need to get a new Thermo Pot. But I will not get an electric pot anymore. Electrical bills are getting so expensive. Costs are rising. I have decided to boil water every morning and transfer to thermo flash to save some money. Hehehe....

No comments: