My 2 lovely sons are:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The day my darling called me Ma Ma

I remember clearly the day my baby called me Ma Ma. It was few weeks back on a weekend. As usual, my baby was taking his long afternoon nap. Sometimes he will wake up in the middle of his sleep crying and I will carry him up till he sleep again before putting him to bed again.

However, on that Saturday when my baby cried, I called my hubby to carry him for me as I am tired of carrying him everyday. Even after my hubby carried him, he was still crying. My hubby was not able to pacify him. As my baby cried, he kept calling "Ma Ma.... Ma Ma.....". Oh.. my baby was calling me to cuddle him.

My hubby was somehow jealous. He said "Mummy Mummy, your darling is calling you!" Then from that day onwards, when my hubby heard me teaching my boy to say Mummy, he will intervene and also teach him to say Daddy. My hubby said: "Baby already know how to call you, you still teach him to call you Mummy. Must teach how to call Daddy now." Wahahaha....

1 comment:

Edison's Mum said...

Kids are usually closer to mothers... the daddies just have to accept this fact lor.. hehehe...