My 2 lovely sons are:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Registration for Pre-Nursery

Today, after we left Raffles Hospital, we brought George to New Life Kindergarten for registration. Yes, today is the first time we enter into the Church.

I walked round the campus. Ground level of the church is occupied by the Kindergarten. The place is huge for children to run about, unlike most childcare centres and preschools located in the void deck. There is a hall and the classrooms are huge, spacious and almost "Wall Less". Ventilation is good. The most important thing is NO AIRCON! This is what I look for when selecting preschool for George. I do not want George to be in air-conditioned classrooms whereby he will be prone to viruses around him.

We paid his Term 1 school fees today. His school starts 3 Jan 2011. School fess are $610 per term. The principal told us to bring him for orientation on 19 Nov. On the orientation day, there will be briefing by the prinicipal, meething of class teachers, buying of school uniforms and meeting of bus drivers. As of now, Im still not comfortable of letting George take school bus by himself. I will monitor him for the time being and will decide later. Which means, I have to pick him up from school everyday from next year onwards!

I hope he can adapt well and embark smoothly into his next phase of life!

No comments: