My 2 lovely sons are:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Baby George is sick

Baby George has fallen into the hands of flu bugs for the first time. He caught the bugs from his Daddy. Argh..... What can I say????

I noticed and started to hear some phlegm sound last Thursday. I suspected at that time he had caught the virus. But, I hate to believe what I heard and I continued to monitor him closely, hoping his condition will change for the better.

George's condition did not change for the better and in fact it got worsen. He couldn't sleep well since Thursday night and kept crying in the middle of the night. We brought him to see a PD on Friday night while his condition is still considered mild, to get medication and hope he will get well fast.

I must say that he is a brave boy. Though he is not feeling well, he is still playing, laughing, smiling and taking his food. But giving him medicine is like going into a battlefield. Whenever he saw the syringe in front of him, he will shut his mouth super tight, use both of his hands to push away my hands and the syringe. But, but... medicine still have to be taken and I will force it down him.

Few days have passed, I hope his illness will leave him soon. At least now he is sleeping much better than the first day he was down.

2 comments:

Edison's Mum said...

oh dear... hope little George will recover real soon... and yes, there are flu bugs flying around.. I heard many kids are down with the bug too....

Huey Ling said...

tks. I also hope he will recover soon.