Im playing with some thoughts recently. Im thinking of setting up an online store, which means Im going to start my first step in setting up my own business. This thought has always been in my mind. I started to think even deeper and even putting into action recently due to the bad economy now.
I had been staying at home to look after my baby ever since he was born. I thought of putting him with a nanny after he is 6 months and I will return to workforce. But market is in a very bad shape now. Looking for a job with a good pay will not be easy. I told myself even if I were to return to workforce, the salary with my new job should be at least on par with my last job's. But... but..... im not too sure if anyone is willing to hire me. Sighz..
My hubby told me: Thinking and putting yr thoughts into actions are totally different. If you really want to start, you should step your first step out. Thinking of it everyday will not make it come through.
There are alot of things to think about. I will share more if my business really "goes live"!


No comments:
Post a Comment