My 2 lovely sons are:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today is Valentine's Day. I hereby wish all couples: Stay happy and blissful always! To those who are still single, I wish you: To find your true love soon!

Today is a day where love is all around. Kekeke.... couples will be seen everywhere on the street holding either gifts or bouquets of flowers, strolling sweetly and blissfully, hand in hand with their loved ones.

As for me, let me think what I will be holding later. Hmm.... I will be either holding my baby in my arms, holding baby's bag or pushing baby's stroller. Of course life will never be like before anymore. But, of course. I feel very blissful also.

I thank God for the wonderful family he has given me. My beloved hubby and precious darling baby! They are my best gifts ever. No other gifts can be compared with them.

No comments: