Being a SAHM is not at all easy. There are so much things to be done.
1. When baby wakes up ard 7-7.30, I will give him his milk.
2. After baby's feeding, I will start to express milk.
3. After expressing milk, I will bathe for my baby.
4. After bathing for him, it will be my turn for bath.
5. After I take my bath, I will prepare his cereal for him to eat.
6. After baby's cereal, I will prepare him for his morning nap and this is usually 10-10.30am.
7. I will only take my breakfast after baby fall alseep.
8. After my breakfast, I will start to do chores again... sigh... Need to clean all his toys! All these are only my morning activities. There are much more.....
As you can see, morning time is usually like fighting a war for me. I also have to start to cook my lunch during his nap time.
In the afternoon, I will need to clean the house, fold and iron the clothes. By the time I do all this, my baby has already wake up from his dreamland. There are still tons of things for me to do till my bb finally sleeps at night. But.. but.... I still have to take care of him in the middle of the night. Once for his feed, a few times if he cries. What can I say of this job?? This is really a 24/7 job. No rest day for me at all! Everything is OMO for me. To those who have maid at home and old folks helping them out, they will not understand this. This can only be fully understood when you are going through it. Everytime at the end of the day, my back will ache for sure.
So give thanks to whatever help you have. Do not complain who is not helping you out. It is meaningless.


2 comments:
Hehehe... I can imagine the stress.... another 6 months more when George can walk, you'll be even busier chasing after him...
I can imagine that. But I shall walk a step, count a step for now. Hehehe...
Post a Comment