My 2 lovely sons are:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Brainy Baby VCDs

Brainy Baby's VCDs are my must haves at home for George. They are the only things that can keep him quiet while he is watching them. I will then make use of the time he is watching the VCDs to do some chores.

Below are George's collection of Brainy Baby's VCDs so far:



One more without a pic is Laugh and Explore VCD.
His favourites so far are Laugh and Explore, Left Brain, Right Brain & Peek-A-Boo. Guess the rest are meant for 1-3 or 2-5 yrs, which was why he could not concentrate while watching them.

These VCDs were introduced to me by my insurance agent. She actually gave me 2 VCDs and I found George enjoying watching and which was why I bought almost the whole set of Brainy Baby's VCDs for him. I believe these are very educational and George is learning quite abit from them.

Just to share that I got my loots from Malaysia at RM15.90 per VCD. They can also be found from Kiddy Palace but Im not too sure about the price. If Im not wrong, the price should be more than SGD10 per VCD. If you are interested, you can check them out.

No comments: