My 2 lovely sons are:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Revived!

Im totally tired out looking after George, doing all the household chores and cooking the meals. Totally shack.... & bones are breaking....

Today, George is a little cranky as there are few teeths erupting soon. He don't want to sleep and eat much lesser than other days. He wants to play and be entertained. Keep making all kinds of funny actions, laugh, smile scream. Oh yes... screaming is his new found skill. He has been screaming alot for past few weeks. He likes to scream when he is happy. I wonder where he learn it from...

Therefore this leaves me with no time to do other things. Keep entertaining him, carrying him, trying to make him sleep, but always in vain. Till Im so tired that I told him that I am going to die soon as Im so so tired. Then I closed my eyes to feign death. Hahaha..

Can you guess what was his reaction???

He kept quiet for a while, then shouted "Ma Ma". Then he used his fingers to pull my eyes open. This moment is so touching. He understands everything!

I tried to close my eyes again. But now he knows Im playing with him. So he was so excited and happy. Keeping laughing, pulling my eyes and scream.

Oh... George is really my darling. He revived my tired body!

No comments: