My 2 lovely sons are:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Hectic Sunday

Last Sunday was a hectic day for me. Did not get any chance to rest at all. Stood almost for whole day. Tired but fulfilling day.

I made my first belachan chilli and cooked fried Pai Gu for dinner. These recipes were passed down to me by my confinement auntie. She is really a superb cook. So before she went back to Malaysia, I jotted down a number of recipes. Her belachan chilli is the best chilli I have eaten so far. Even my friend who came to visit me during my confinement, tasted the curry cooked by the auntie, said that the curry was very delicious. **Slurp** I did not get a chance to taste at all as I was breastfeeding and I was not allowed to take chilli.

Besides belachan chilli and fried pai gu, we made our first ice-cream. It did not turn out well actually as we were not able to get non-dairy whip cream. So we replace this with fresh milk. But we will try again with all the actual and needed ingredients maybe this/next week again. Hope everything will turn out to be perfect.

No comments: