My 2 lovely sons are:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

FM samples

Called up Friso yesterday to request for a tin of Friso Stage 2 sample. The staff at Friso asked alot of questions: What milk is your baby taking currently, baby's age, where I delivered my baby, who is my gynae, etc..

Friso Stage 2 FM is for babies of age of 7-18 mths. This is one of the reason why I thought of trying Friso. George is going to be 10.5 mths soon. I do not want to try a stage 2 FM which will end at 1 yr and after 1 yr, to switch to stage 3 again. Not good for his digestive tracts. However, Im quite dissapointed that their sample can only arrive at my doorstep, fastest at 2 weeks.

Today, I called up Nestle. As usual, requested to have a tin of sample of NAN 2. The staff, upon knowing George is 10 mths, suggested to me to try NAN 3. NAN 3 is for babies from 10 mths to 3 yrs. All along I always thought stage 2 FM are from 7 mths to 12 mths. Therefore I was quite surprised upon hearing it from the staff. Nestle is much more efficient. Sample will be delivered to me within this week.

I need the FM urgently as my BM stocks are running low. Although I still have BM, but Im not expressing as often as before. Now, I only express once per day. Need to transition George into drinking FM. I hope he can adapt to NAN 3 well as NAN is the FM I wanted to introduce to him.

When George is fully taking FM, that will be the time for be to nourish myself, and also to indulge in foods that I have been restricting myself to take since pregnant.

No comments: