Children will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for!
My 2 lovely sons are:
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Spicy Prawn Mayonnaise
This is the main dish I cooked for today's dinner:
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
looks good :) btw, where can i find the recipe book u mentioned earlier on - Hawkers' Fair Simplified? the books that i bought..doesnt teach all these de.
you can buy the book from Popular. Sometimes the dish that I cook, I refer to 2 diff recipe to come out with my dish. As for this dish prawn mayonnaise, I got it from a blog.
2 comments:
looks good :)
btw, where can i find the recipe book u mentioned earlier on - Hawkers' Fair Simplified?
the books that i bought..doesnt teach all these de.
SN
you can buy the book from Popular. Sometimes the dish that I cook, I refer to 2 diff recipe to come out with my dish. As for this dish prawn mayonnaise, I got it from a blog.
Post a Comment