My 2 lovely sons are:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

Debt Free & Cash Rich

Debt free & cash rich is always what I am working towards at. It has always been my goal. I don't believe in owning luxurious/branded stuffs. Does owning branded things really makes a person happy? I think if a person likes to show off, he/she may feel happy owning branded stuffs. To me, it is NO NO!

We need to be happy and contented with what we have, what we can afford, and not try to live a lavish life when it is not within our limits.

The current debt I have now is my house, but this is a good debt. The price of my house has increased by more den 80k (against the price we paid). This is what I heard from an agent friend of mine.

My goal now: Not to spend unnecessarily on "trash", but to invest my money on good and attractive investments. I want to see my $$ rolling, rolling, rolling....Hope it will keep rolling into a huge, gigantic snowball!

4 comments:

SAHM Discoveries said...

hey, this is everyone's dream to be debt free...
if u have any lobang, pls keep me informed hor...kekeke

Huey Ling said...

lobang in wat?? hahaha... $$ in fast?

Edison's Mum said...

To be debt-free, I think the only way is NOT to own anything.. haha!

The price of my place also went up by 120-150K since we bought it in year 2006... I think property is still the best investment in singapore...

If I have extra cash, I'll invest in property, then rent it out...

Huey Ling said...

yes, property prices can increase alot if bought at the correct area. But in Singapore, a person can only own 1 HDB. If really want to invest, have to go for private. To do this, must really be rich.... hehehe