Last Saturday Morning, water pressure at my house was weak. I did not suspect anything in the first place as I suppose this is quite a common issue at HDB. Usually, the water pressure will get back to normal within a few hours.
However, this time, it was totally different. Water pressure was weak for whole morning. And in the afternoon, after I finished feeding George, I went to the kitchen and to my surprise there is actually no water supply. My first reaction was: What is happening?!?!?! I was damn pissed off. There was no water to clean George's face, no water to wash up all the dirty dishes. My hubby was in the bathroom, wanting to bathe.
Called up SP services, they asked us to call Town Council saying that Town Council is the one maintaining the water tank. Called Town Council, that lady who picked up the phone said they will send the plumber to go over to our block by 75 minutes!! When I heard this, I was so angry with their super fast actions!!! I asked her why 75 minutes and I have a baby at home. There is not a single drop of water, how am I suppose to cope. Frus.. Frus... Frus... She still dare to tell me she is not from Town Council and she is from Maintainence dept. Idoitic.
This morning I received a call from Town Council, asking if the water supply is back to normal. My first thought: What kind of question are you asking. Water supply was out on Saturday and you call on Monday to ask me this kind of question. I never entertain her much and just answered her water is back. No point arguing with them anymore.
At least in Malaysia, when water supply is going to be out or cut off, there are notice and we will store water up in advance. But in Singapore, this is the first time I met with water supply cutting off with no notice and slow actions.


No comments:
Post a Comment