My 2 lovely sons are:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rented Toys

I started renting toys for George and I just received them last week. The lady boss delivered the toys to my doorstep on Thursday morning when George was napping. So he did not know about the surprise that he was going to have when he woke up.

When he woke up, I carried him to the living room and showed him the toys. His eyes just beamed with joy and he smiled. I quickly put him in front of the toys and he started playing, banging & pulling it. I was so scared he might damage them.

This is Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Baby Grand Piano. He keeps banging the keyboard, pulling & flipping the lyrics, etc..




This is vTech Crawl and Learn Bright Lights Ball. This ball will roll & spin by itself when it is switched on & it plays music as it rolls. Initially I thought he will like this ball. But he somehow "ignore" it. When he likes, he will push it for a while. Then he will crawl to look for other things to play liao. A short video on how this musical ball is like.

No comments: