My 2 lovely sons are:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

George is turning 1 this week!

George is turning 1 this Sunday! What a great year for both him and me! Everything seems to be yesterday for me. Till now I still can remember vividly the day I gave birth to George. Those moments will not be forgotten at all! I enjoyed the whole process of giving birth. I really do. Those moments are so magical.

We are having a birthday celebration for George in JB on Saturday. Only inviting relatives. Im looking forward to the birthday cakes we ordered. Yes, birthday cakes! We ordered 3 cakes of 3 different flavours. I was recommended to order cakes from this company. This company had good reviews.

After I tried it, I will share more with you guys.

**Im so hungry for their cakes now. It really looks very very delicious. Slurp.**

2 comments:

Edison's Mum said...

Time Flies! Happy First Birthday to George! :)

Huey Ling said...

yup, time really flies. I also can't imagine I have stayed at home for 1 whole yr to take care of George.