George turns 1 last Sunday. Time flies and he is now into his Toddlerhood. I can't imagine I have been 100% taking care of him for the past 1 year. Life is definately not smooth sailing for me. But I really enjoyed the whole process. I get to witness all this "Firsts". His first Goo, his first smile, his first word, his first flipping over, his first crawl.... so much on the list.... Unforgetable & sweet memories.
Pics taken with our precious darling:



And this is Daddy's Wish!
4 comments:
"Future Man U no 7 George Wong" ..so cute, George's father is making wishes on his behalf..heee... Happy Birthday to George and oso to the lovely mother who dedicated her love and care to baby George all this time... :)
tks :D Yes, his Daddy hopes so much that this wish of his will come true. He is dreaming about it day and night.
oh i am too late..but happi bdae to your little boy.. hehe
hehe..ooh didn know ur hubby is big Man U fan ah hehe
He is not just a BIG FAN of MAN U. He is a DIE HARD FAN. Can't stand him at times. If his Man U loses a match, his face will he so super black for the day.
Post a Comment